Patagonia Womens Nano Puff Jacket
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (100% polyester that’s at least 55% postconsumer recycled) wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Starting in 2020, we are transitioning our Nano Puff styles to PrimaLoft’s innovative 100% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation made with P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 55-100% Recycled Insulation
- Horizontal Quilting Pattern
- Center-Front Zipper
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Fair Trade Certified sewn