Patagonia Womens Nano Puff Vest
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Vest uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (100% polyester that’s at least 55% postconsumer recycled) wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Starting in 2020, we are transitioning our Nano Puff styles to PrimaLoft’s innovative 100% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation made with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 55-100% Recycled Insulation
- Horizontal Quilting Pattern
- Center-Front Zipper
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn