Reebok's Nano 8.0 training shoes feature targeted stretch and support in the Flexweave® woven upper, boast lightweight cushioning underfoot for nonstop comfort during intense workouts and feature a RopePro outsole for maximum traction and protection during rope climbs.
- Lightweight Flexweave® woven textile upper with synthetic overlays and zoned areas of stretch and support for comfort
- Padded tongue and collar
- Midfoot cage for seamless support and stability
- Polyurethane NanoShell protects midsole from abrasion and provides support during heavy lifting
- TPU heel clip adds rearfoot stability
- Abrasion-resistant RopePro rubber outsole with flex grooves for increased flexibility and maximum traction during rope climbs